Original Xhorse VVDI BE Key PCB with Smart Key Shell 3 Button for Mercedes Benz
Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro PCB + Smart Key Shell 3 Button +logo
send benz logo
(with Benz logo in package)
1 VVDI BE Key Pro = 200 Points = 1 Token for VVDI MB Calculation
Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Features:
VVDI BE key Pro improvements:
1. Fix the bug that W164/W639 EIS data doesn't synchronize the key.
2. Fix the bug/faultthat the BE key stop work after repeatedly turn ON the ignition without remove key out from EIS/EZS for example with work on diagnostic...switch IGN OFF---ON for erase faults...then car not start
3. Fix the bug/faultof trunk remote open on cars where power lifts on trunk door mainly...
4. Fix the bug that the BE key only sent RF signal for one time, after update, the RF signal can be sent for two times when press and release the key.
5. Modify the rolling algorithm, fix some errors of BE key.
6. Add pre-roll algorithm: the HASH value can roll ahead.
7. Adopt car-grade quartz crystal, improve infrared communication stability.
8. Boost the infrared signal when you press the button.
9. Support resetting the key frequency between 315MHZ and 433.92 in the way of VVDI MB tool or the PCB SMD resistor
Tip: VVDI MB tool has priority over the SMD resistor, which means if you reset the key frequency with VVDI MB tool at first, the SMD resistor won't work, and you need to use the VVDI MB to erase the frequency then use the SMD resistor.
How to Change Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro For Benz PCB Frequency?
XHORSE VVDI BE Key Pro For Benz XNBZ01CH Remote Key Chip Improved Version default frequency is 315MHZ,it supported to change frequency to 433mhz.
Here we will introduce two ways to change Xhorse For Benz Key PCB frequency.
Method 1. Remove PCB FRE resistor change to 433MHZ.
Method 2. Change Via VVDI MB Tool Software.
You can use VVDI MB software check key frequency firstly in EIS Software,other function set frequency. Then it shows 315mhz when you read frequency.Choose 433mhz to set,and check frequency again.
How to Change Benz VVDI BE Key Pro Frequency?
How to Assemble the Case with Xhorse Mercedes BE key Pro?
-Most time, we already assembled and a complete key sent to you
1. Put the VVDI BE key Pro improved version PCB into the case.
2. Cover the bottom case.
3. Insert the battery and cover the case.
4. Push the metal strips on both sides into the right position.
If the rear metal component is first assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won't be able to pushed into the right position.
5. Here rearmetal button.
6.Put into the small key and start button.
If you want to disassemble the case, please do it from the last step to the first step.
Note: If the rear metal component is firstly assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won't be able to put into the right position.
We have Warehouses in EU,US,UK,China,Russia,Belgium. No customs fees.If you need better price, please feel free to contact us.Skype: VVDIfactory.com
1pc x Xhorse VVDI Benz BE Key Pro PCB
1pc x Smart Key Shell 3 Button for Mercedes Benz
1* Benz logo
How to Assemble Xhorse VVDI Benz BE Key?
What’s in the Xhorse VVDI BE Key package?
- Chrome Side Rails
- Lower Cover
- PCB Module
- Upper Cover
- Battery Cover
- Key Retainer
- Key Retain & Release Mechanism
- Benz Emblem
Through simple assembly, the BE key can be used to program various Mercedes Benz models from 1997-2015.
How to assemble Xhorse VVDI BE Key?
It’ll requires one 3 volt lithium battery(CR2025).
- The default operating frequency of PCB is 315Mhz, remove “FRE” chip to change frequency to 433.92MHz.
- Install the PCB into upper cover, mate lower back cover to upper cover.
- Install all the parts that hold and release the emer key.
- Putting all together includes the side rails, battery and battery cover.
Check the process, all were good.
After installation, you can program the BE key to a Mercedes Benz using either Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus or VVDI MB BGA Tool will work.
It is exactly versatile and cheap, not as expensive as some other brands. Easy to install and friendly to use.