This is PCB and key shell package for sale. The PCB v1.5 is original from Xhorse, suit for the key shell made in China.
(with Benz logo in package)
Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Features:
VVDI BE key Pro improvements:
1. Fix the bug that W164/W639 EIS data doesn't synchronize the key.
2. Fix the bug/faultthat the BE key stop work after repeatedly turn ON the ignition without remove key out from EIS/EZS for example with work on diagnostic...switch IGN OFF---ON for erase faults...then car not start
3. Fix the bug/faultof trunk remote open on cars where power lifts on trunk door mainly...
4. Fix the bug that the BE key only sent RF signal for one time, after update, the RF signal can be sent for two times when press and release the key.
5. Modify the rolling algorithm, fix some errors of BE key.
6. Add pre-roll algorithm: the HASH value can roll ahead.
7. Adopt car-grade quartz crystal, improve infrared communication stability.
8. Boost the infrared signal when you press the button.
9. Support resetting the key frequency between 315MHZ and 433.92 in the way of VVDI MB tool or the PCB SMD resistor
Tip: VVDI MB tool has priority over the SMD resistor, which means if you reset the key frequency with VVDI MB tool at first, the SMD resistor won't work, and you need to use the VVDI MB tool to erase the frequency then use the SMD resistor.
The way to reset the frequency with the PCB SMD resistor:
Weld the 1K SMD resistor on the position the arrow points and the frequency is 315MHZ, after remove it will be 433.92MHZ.
Change frequency with vvdi mb or key tool plus software.
How to assemble the case with VVDI BE key Pro improved version board?
This post shows the general guide on how to assemble VVDI BE Key Pro imrpoved version with the Smart Key Shell 3 Button for Mercedes Benz.
1. Put the VVDI BE key Pro improved version PCB into the case.
2. Cover the bottom case.
3. Insert the battery and cover the case.
4. Push the metal strips on both sides into the right position.
If the rear metal component is first assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won't be able to pushed into the right position.
5. Here rearmetal button.
6.Put into the small key and start button.
If you want to disassemble the case, please do it from the last step to the first step.
Note: If the rear metal component is firstly assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won't be able to put into the right position.
Benz Smart Key Shell 3+1 Button
With a red button
With Battery Holder, With Blade
Can be used to work with Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro
We have Warehouses in EU,US,UK,China,Russia,Belgium. No customs fees. If you need better price, please feel free to contact us.
Whatapp:+86 13559259147 Email: email@example.com
Xhorse VVDI BE Key and 3+1 Key Shell Disassembly and Installation