Tokens are needed when calculating a Key Password (Internet connection required). Tokens typically cost $35 each time, but if you happen to own a Condor XC Mini key machine, XHorse will give you up to one free token each day. All other online calculations are free and do not require the use of a token.
Support calculate password for NEC v51, v57 keys. No soldering, safe method.
Data acquisition time depends on the key version. It needs about 3.5 - 13 minutes
Calculate time in server: 30 seconds – 1 minute
W166, 197, 212, 218, 246
W169, 209, 211
W172, 204, 207
Mode: OBD and IR adaptor, mode use for communicate with EIS
Chassis: Select chassis number, you can detect it with auto detect in EIS Tools
Press“Data Acquisition”, it will continue with following steps automatically
1) Insert working key to ignition, waiting 15 seconds
2) Insert working key to device IR reader, verify key and car
3) Data acquisition
4) Insert working key to ignition, waiting 30 seconds
5) Insert working key to device IR reader, wait end...
6) Save acquisition data
Upload Data: Upload saved acquisition data to server for calculate password.
Attention:Once success calculate password for one SSID, the server will not accept calculate the acquisition data with same SSID in 2 hours. After 2 hours, acquisition data with same SSID upload to server will start with a new task
Query result: Query server calculation result. The password will fill in key password area automatically after success calculation. Use “Copy” copy password to clipboard
Auto reflash: Program will auto re-flash server result until there’s no task for this device.You can start data acquisition once more while auto reflash starting
Stop acquisite after success: If you are run data acquisition while auto reflash running,program will stop the acquisition progress when find correct password
4. About query result status
Query result support query calculation result in 24 hours, others don’t support Query result will display Time, SSID, Status, Filename (name when upload to server)
Status has the following types:
1) Queuing: number x, require about y minutes, means your task need y minutes
2) Processing: requires 1 minutes, means your task need 1 minute to finish
3) Password: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Free), means success find password, “Free” show this task is calculated for free or this task already success calculated before
4) Discard: Once you success calculate the password, in 2 hours, the upload acquisition data with same SSID will discard
5) Already upload: means the server already have this file in queuing
6) Pay for password calculation before upload: means your device doesn’t have authorize for calculation. Contact your dealer and pay for password calculation
7) Failed: means this task failed to get password, you can run data acquisition again.Failed task is always free
How to see the tokens?
in VVDI MB
in Xhorse Key Tool Plus