Q: Even without vvdi2 i can use it with mini obd tool?
A: Yes. With Key Tool Max+ Mini OBD.
Q: Does it require token or authorization?
A: No, it does not require token nor license.
Q: What years would this work on?
A: It works on all years.
Q: Toyota Aygo 2015 System H all keys lost. Does this computer program the chip?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: Hilux? Hiace?
A: No problem Toyota Hiace and Hilux (2015-2019 Immo box)
Q: Proximity or just keyed?
A: Not smart key. Just key.
Q: What versions of modules inmo H supports?
A: Immo box F3-F4-K6-S6
Q: I thought it was for obd but nope
A: If it's for Obd2, yesterday I did it in bench but it's by Obd2 via antenna without removing any screws from the board.
Q: Hiace and hilux which years please?
Q: Is this used to program toyota H immo box on bench ?
A: not on bench on car via obd no need to dismantle the dash anymore vvdi2 new software + keytool max u can read immo data and make keys directly to immo or other option is baraccuda and tango on bench.
with this set must be on car because there is a connection to fuse box and obd and ign coil.
Q: What tool use to this connector to programing
A: VVDI2 or Key Tool Max+ Mini OBD Tool.
Q: Possible to program smart key Land cruiser after 2016?
A: Yes, it will.
Q: Possible to use the 8a adapter with vvdi2 basic version? or full version only?
A: You can use the 8A adapter with any versions of vvdi2.
We have Warehouses in EU,US,UK,China,Russia,Belgium. No customs fees.
If you need better price, please feel free to contact us.
Toyota Camry 2015 2016/2017 Years 8A All Keys Lost
Toyota Corolla 8A All Keys Lost
Toyota High Lander 8A All Keys Lost
Toyota Hilux 8A All Keys Lost
Toyota Levin 8A All Keys Lost
Toyota Prado 2017 2018 8A All Keys Lost
Toyota RAV4 8A All Keys Lost
Demo Guide: Toyota 8A all keys lost done with VVDI2 + 8A control box cable
Here shows the procedure on how to program new key when Toyota 8A all keys lost with Xhorse VVDI2 + 8A control box cable.
1. Disconnect the BAT+ to protect the connector to avoid short circuit.
2. Connect the fuse box. - Unplug the relay, if the reply location is not as the same as that in this video, please contact the support. - Plug the J3 harness interface.
3. Connect the steering wheel ignition harness. Unplug the ignition plug, insert J5 ignition plug.
4. Plug into the OBD2 port of the car, connect the Toyota 8A all keys lost adapter with VVDI2, connect the car battery.
5. Put the VVDI2 super chip into the Xhorse VVDI2.
6. To generate the starting chip by operating the option in the VVDI2.
7. Restore the original car's harness (otherwise the fuse box and devices will be burned after directly starting.)