Support all MQB48 with NEC35xx chip-Require read encrypt data with VVDIPROG
Support decode immo data, key learn, reset KM, update immo data etc.
Support VDO type, JCI type, and all key lost situation (require synchronize data)
NEW UPDATE (April 2023)
VVDI Prog adds VAG IMMO4 MQB-LOCK (D70F35xx) read and write
VVDI2 Supports Immo4-NEC35xx dashboard which not support OBD(All key lost and new VDO)- require MQB48-NEC35xx(Lock) license
VW: Golf7 CC Magotan T-ROC TAYRON Sagitar Bora Lamando Variant Lavida TiguanL Teramont
Audi: A3 Q2 Q3L
Skoda: Octavia, Kodiaq, Superb, Karoq
MQB Cluster D70F3532 (A2C81589500)-A
Dash type: 560G920750
MQB cluster D70F3529
dash type 5G1920730B
MQB Cluster D70F3526 (A2C81589700)-C
dash type: 3G0920791B
MQB Cluster D70F3526 (A2C81589700)-B
dash type: 8V0920861
MQB Cluster D70F3526 (A2C81589700)-A
dash type:6C0920740A 6C0920940
MQB Cluster D70F3525 (A2C81589600)-B
dash type: 8V0920861
MQB Cluster D70F3525 (A2C81589600)-A
VVDI2+ VVDI Prog (Must have vvdi prog to read immo data).
if it applies on your vvdi2 only you have to have charged 4-5th and mqb to be able to load MQB2 and in vvdiprog.
Support read immo data for MQB48 type with NEC35xx chip which cannot read by OBD, support add key and all keys lost (need sync data)
1. Add key: Use keytool plus , vvdi prog or mini prog to read immo data from dashboard (need remove the dashboard from car), then program key to car with the immo data.
2. For all key lost, program key will need immo data and sync data, it still need get sync data online and program key with both immo data and sync data.
3. There are two ways to read MQB immo data with vvdi prog/key tool plus, one is pin lift method the other is track cut method - might only be for that particular dashboard, probably not all will have track cut method
(Check video column for reference)
4. You must enable function with VVDI Prog + VVDi2 , so VVDi Prog will get possibility to read dump , and VVDI2 can decode ONLY that file was is read over YOUR VVDI Prog serial number.
5. Check VAG NEC35XX locked cluster part number list to see if the wiring diagram matches
How to Activate VAG MQB48 License?
1. If you have VVDI2, make sure it is full version. Only full version can be authorized with license. Provide S/N to us to confirm if you are not sure it is full version or not.
2. Make sure your vvdi2/vvdi prog and key tool plus has registered with xhorse account. If not sure if device is registered, provide S/N to us to check as well.
For vvdi2 and vvdi prog, follow this way to register;
First, use the upgrade kit to identify vvdi2 or vvdi prog, click on the binding in the upper right corner, and it will come up with a QR code. Then, find the cartoon character interface on the mobile APP, click on account in the lower right corner, there is a “combind device”, click “combind device”, and scan the QR code for binding.
For vvdi key tool plus, register and login in tablet (check How to register and bind key tool plus).
3. After confirm 1 and 2, provide vvdi2+ vvdi prog or key tool plus serial number to us after payment. We will activate license within 24 hours.
As for MQB all keys lost sync data, there is a e-mail that responded fast and asked sync data for there 60$ cost and get data less then 3min.
2 Ways to Read IMMO data:
Lifting PIN from CPU
1. Find the lift PIN(FVDD) position according to diagram.
2. Prepare a hot-air gun, set temperature to 355℃/671℉, adjust to the lowest speed, focus on the PIN(FVDD) when start operating.
3. After heating the PIN(FVDD), insert the operating knife under the PIN and lift it slightly up. DON'T lift up too much, just make sure the PIN disconnect with PCB.
4. Wait until the PIN cooling down, solder a thin wire or an enameled wire onto the lift PIN, use gummed paper to fix this wire on the back of CPU in case of any movement.
5. After Read/Write MCU operation, remove the soldering wire from the lift PIN(FVDD). Use the hot-air gun heating the PIN again, then solder the lift PIN back to PCB(original position).
1.Find the cutting off the wire position, according to the remarked position and shape for cutting wire as the diagram shown.
2.Follow the instruction and operate slightly while cutting off the wire. Don't use too much force, otherwise the PCB board will be damaged.
3.After cut wire successful, check the FVDD point whether disconnect with other reference points as the diagram shown.
4.After Read/Write MCU operation, need to recover the cutting wire position back as before.
Here is the instruction to read VAG MQB 35XX locked immo data and program key with xhorse vvdi key tool plus. It is similar to vvdi2+ vvdi prog. But vvdi key tool plus will read immo data and decode by itself.
Go to Immo programming->VW->Select by type-> Instrument-MQB48 (VDO/JCI-NEC35xx locked)-> Start programming
Then select Read Immo data->Use the programmer to read data directly
Check wiring diagram in tablet
Here we use lift pin method.
Then read immo data and save.
NOTE: The saved immo data is still encrypted. So if you go to Generate Dealer Key-Load immo data, then upload this immo data, xhorse key tool plus will give error “The file is not supported by current model”
Go to Read Immo data->Load the read programmer file
Select and upload immo data read above
Calculating/decrypting immo data in progress
Read immo data successfully. Save immo data. Now you can generate dealer key and learn key with the immo data.
Select Generate dealer key-Load immo data
Upload immo data (the decrypted long file)
Check key information and press OK to continue generate dealer key, then learn key.