- Xhorse Dolphin XP007 is the 3-in-1 key cutting machine for laser, dimple & flat keys.
- enough stock in UK/Czech warehouse now
- Portable solution, easy to carry
- Built-in battery provides longer service life
Xhorse Condor DOLPHIN XP-007 Manual Key Cutting Machine
Enough stock in UK/EU warehouse now
The XP-007 Condor Dolphin Manual Key Duplicator benefits from the same compact form factor as its big brother, the Condor Dolphin code cutter. Weighing in at a mere 33 pounds, the XP-007 packs a mighty punch with its precision-engineered 13,000 RPM motor firmly mounted inside of a lightweight-yet-rugged aluminum body. This manual duplicator contains the exact same powerful 64.75Wh battery as the Condor code cutter, which means you can duplicate hundreds of keys at your jobsite without having to worry about running auxiliary power. This is ideal for large-batch projects, such as office buildings and apartment complexes.
What is advantage of Dolphin XP-007?
Dolphin XP-007 Key Cutting Machine User Manual
How to Calibrate Clamp of DOLPHIN XP-007 (Video)
- Work with battery & also power
- Can cut flat keys for bikes/car
- Can cut laser keys
- Can cut dimple keys
- 3-in-1 machine
- Electronic Calibration Sensor
- Battery power indicator
- Can carry anywhere for work
- 1 year warranty
- Smaller and lighter. Condor Dolphin XP-007 is about 15KG.
- More powerful function.
- With Built-in Lithium Battery. (Optimized lithium battery of well-known brand, stable and reliable, support cutting under no power conditions.)
All aluminum body structure, Manufactured by Germany-made DMG CNC machine
With micro-adjust probe, Spring preloading type fine-tuning structure, ensure cutting accuracy；With this structure it can position the original key in advance, in case the spring vibrating caused cutting error, good for accuracy
Standard equipped multifunction clamp, support Sided, Track, Dimple keys
High Efficiency Cutting
120W DC brushless motor, designed 2 switches for adjustment speed, high efficiency cutting, support multiple materials of the key blank.
Built-in Lithium Battery
Optimized lithium battery of well-known brand, stable and reliable, support cutting under no power conditions
One year warranty, free technical support, online service to provide remote control support
Dolphin XP-007 does not cut Ford tibbe key blades. Require Xhorse Condor
or Dolphin XP005
with M3 clamp
Dolphin XP007 Parameter:
Battery Capacity: 64.75Wh
Main motor speed:
highest: 13000 RPM
switch1: 7000 RPM
switch2: 10000 RPM
Travel of spindle: 25mm
Cutting power: 120W
Working temperature: 0-50℃
Working Humidity: 10-90%
Net Weight: 11.5kg
Gross Weight: 14KG
Power Parameter: 12-18V
Machine Dimension: 282x246.5x355mm
Package Dimension: 365x325x350mm
Xhorse Dolphin XP007 workable car key type
Dolphin XP-007 vs. Condor XC-002
||Condor Dolphin XP-007
||120W DC brushless motor, designed 2 switches for adjustment speed
||max speed 10000rpm, supports setting speed by manual
||Built-in Lithium Battery
Optimized lithium battery of well-known brand, stable and reliable
||Standard equipped multi-function clamp, support Sided, Track & Dimple keys
||four in one clamp
Will Condor XC-002 accessory be compatible with Condor Dolphin XP-007?
- XP007 is an end milling machine, Condor XC-002 is a horizontal milling machine.
- XP007 supports more key types, XC-002 cuts key faster.
The cutter is compatible. Other are Not.
Will Condor Dolphin XP-007 get benefit of VVDI MB Tool?
Yes, it will.
Dolphin XP 007 Body Structure and Clamp
Dolphin XP-007 Key Cutter Package List:
We have Warehouse in EU CZ,US,UK,China,Russia,BelgiumIf you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.Contact Information:Skype: VVDIfactory.com
Xhorse CONDOR Dolphin XP007 Key Cutting Machine Test Video
How to cut flat milling key with Xhorse Dolphin XP007?
How to cut single-sided milling key with Xhorse Dolphin XP007
How to Calibrate Clamp for Xhorse Dolphin XP007?
How to cut civilian Baodean key with Dolphin XP-007
Xhorse Dolphin XP007 Replace Belt if it is Broken
Disassemble Xhorse Dolphin XP007 Shell
Xhorse DOLPHIN XP-007 Main Parts With Function Description:
1. Auxiliary handle
2. Main handle
1) Move the handle forward or backward to adjust the height of the cutter and probe. The cutter and probe will go back to its initial height when dropping the handle.
2) Move the handle to set the height of the cutter and probe and lock them by rotating the handle clockwise.
Power switch and speed selection, include OFF, ON, 1, 2 switch position.
1) Power is off when switching to 'OFF'.
2) Power is on when switching to 'ON', the LED light is on and the machine is on standby.
3) The motor is at a low speed of 8000 rpm when switching to '1'
4) The motor is at a high speed of 10000 rpm when switching to '2'.
4. Indicative light for height leveling
1) Needle leveling: For adjusting height indicator light.
Only left side light on, probe height higher than the cutter. Move the micro-adjuster knob clockwise to let probe move down.
Only right side light on, cutter height higher than the probe. Move the micro-adjuster knob counter-clockwise to let probe move up.
Only probe and cutter at the same height, both light on.
2) Battery status
Full lights on means battery full charge
Only one green light on, means battery low, please recharge on time.
Only one red light on, means battery badly low, please recharge asap
3) CHRG: For charging setting
Charging setting is red means battery low, need to recharge or charging
The charging setting is green means battery full. You can unplug the power cord.
If the machine without Li-ion battery pack, plug in the power cord, the battery indicator is green and the charging indicator lights up in green.
Micro-adjuster includes micro-adjuster knob and prepositioning switch.
1) Micro-adjuster knob allows precise adjustment to the height of probe, Turn the knob clockwise to move down the probe and counter-clockwise to move up the probe.
2) Prepositioning switch mainly supports setting position in advance, mainly for cutting dimple keys more accuracy, When the prepositioning switch is at 'UP', setting position function disabled, prepositioning switch is at 'Down', setting position function enabled, the probe height is lower than the cutter because of inside spring but it can bounce back to a level same to the cutter, when cutting dimple keys, the probe will be detected the original key center point in advance, cutting keys with more accuracy.
6. Locking knob
1) When the right locking knob is tightened, the working platform is restricted to move at a smaller distance, it will be easy to control the cutting key width.
2) When both locking knobs are tightened, the working platform can only move along Y-axis but not along X-axis, when cutting dimple keys, in case of the platform horizontal shaking because of the cutting.
Probe micro-adjuster function for prepositioning function only switch at 'UP' position, or may affect on cutting accuracy
7. Supporting arm
1) The supporting arm with a damping effect, can move up and down.
2) When the machine is in use, move the supporting arm to a proper position where you feel good.
When moving the machine, the supporting arm can be moved forward limited to prevent the clamp from shifting.