Value Bundle Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version with Smart Key Shell 3 Button single battery for Mercedes Benz
Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro + Best Quality Benz Smart Key Shell 3 Button Single Battery
(with Benz logo in package)
1 VVDI BE Key Pro = 200 Points = 1 Token for VVDI MB
Manual of how to exchange points to tokens
Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Features:
VVDI BE key Pro improvements:
1. Fix the bug that W164/W639 EIS data doesn't synchronize the key.
2. Fix the bug/faultthat the BE key stop work after repeatedly turn ON the ignition without remove key out from EIS/EZS for example with work on diagnostic...switch IGN OFF---ON for erase faults...then car not start
3. Fix the bug/faultof trunk remote open on cars where power lifts on trunk door mainly...
4. Fix the bug that the BE key only sent RF signal for one time, after update, the RF signal can be sent for two times when press and release the key.
5. Modify the rolling algorithm, fix some errors of BE key.
6. Add pre-roll algorithm: the HASH value can roll ahead.
7. Adopt car-grade quartz crystal, improve infrared communication stability.
8. Boost the infrared signal when you press the button.
9. Support resetting the key frequency between 315MHZ and 433.92 in the way of VVDI MB tool or the PCB SMD resistor
VVDI MB tool has priority over the SMD resistor, which means if you reset the key frequency with VVDI MB tool at first, the SMD resistor won't work, and you need to use the VVDI MB tool to erase the frequency then use the SMD resistor.
The way to reset the frequency with the PCB SMD resistor:
Weld the 1K SMD resistor on the position the arrow points and the frequency is 315MHZ, after remove it will be 433.92MHZ.
How to assemble the case with VVDI BE key Pro improved version board?
This post shows the general guide on how to assemble VVDI BE Key Pro imrpoved version with the Smart Key Shell 3 Button for Mercedes Benz.
1. Put the VVDI BE key Pro improved version PCB into the case.
2. Cover the bottom case.
3. Insert the battery and cover the case.
4. Push the metal strips on both sides into the right position.
If the rear metal component is first assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won't be able to pushed into the right position.
5. Here rearmetal button.
6.Put into the small key and start button.
If you want to disassemble the case, please do it from the last step to the first step.
Note: If the rear metal component is firstly assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won't be able to put into the right position.
We have Warehouses in EU,US,UK,China,Russia,Belgium. No customs fees.If you need better price, please feel free to contact us.Skype: VVDIfactory.com
1pcs x Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version
1pcs x Smart Key Shell 3 Button for Mercedes Benz
How to Assemble Xhorse VVDI Benz BE Key?
This is a guide on how to change Mercedes Benz VVDI BE Key frequency with Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad. In this way, users can modify BE key frequency between 315Mhz & 433Mhz.
Path: Immo programming >> Europe >> Benz >> Select from system >> Read write key >> VVDI BE key >> Start programming
Insert Xhorse BE Key Pro into VVDI Key Tool Plus infrared remote port.
Read BE key frequency at first.
This key frequency is 315Mhz.
Go back to set BE key frequency.
Here’s allowed to set 315Mhz or 433Mhz.
Click on 433Mhz.
Set frequency success!
Check BE key frequency again.
It has been changed to 433Mhz.
Quite an easy job, 1 minute is enough.
You can also change the frequency by removing the resistor, check here.