DC25.2V ---2550mAh 64.26Wh
How to Replace Xhorse Dolphin XP005/XP005L Battery:
PS: usually, the battery life is long enough that the user doesn't need to replace it.
Look at the new battery of Xhorse Dolphin XP005 cutting machine.
1. Lay the machine, face its base.
2.Use a screwdriver to loosen its screws and feet.
You will see the black box, that’s battery which is connected to the machine with 3 wires
3. Unscrew all 8 screws on the two sides.
4. Remove the 4 screws on both sides of the battery.
Unplug the 3 wires to the battery.
5. The old battery is removed, ready to replace the new battery.
Please do from step 4 to step 1.
Here is the guide to test battery storage of Xhorse Dolphin XP005 key cutting machine. (attention: please recharge it for one hour or more )
1.Remove 4 Screw two side of base, then remove base armrest
2.Put Dolphin XP-005 on it’s one side, remove the screw marked on picture, remove base
3. Remove the screw and unplug 3 connector, remember it original place (better take photo before unplug it), when you install need plug it as original
4. Remove battery, Short-circuit the two pins of the start switch, and use a multimeter to measure the two pins of the output terminal. If there is no 24V voltage output, the battery does not store electricity and needs to be replaced
You can follow this way when you need to place a new battery for Dolphin as well.